Sunday, September 22, 2013

Creating a Graveyard Fence for Your Outdoor Display

Most of the year I'm grateful to have a small front yard.  It's a lot less work!  However, there are two times a year when I really wish I had more room to work with - Halloween and Christmas.

I love to decorate my yard and my kids, husband and I put a lot of time into our displays.  I don't like using just those blow up decorations but prefer something original and unique.

The graveyard displays are one of my favorites but I only have a little yard so I can't really give it the nod it deserves but a girl can dream, right?

One important element of a graveyard scene is the fence.  There are a number of ways to create one but I like how this woman uses the features in her yard to construct her fence (but let's not talk about how she must have the space to store all those pieces!).



She's got some great tips, too, for reusing old costume decorations as parts of her graveyard scene.  Gees, I must have 10-15 old costumes from the boys from the past few years and several of them would go in a scene like this.


No comments:

Post a Comment